Eligibility Criteria & Skills :
- Candidate should have graduation degree in any of the following : B.E./B.Tech/MCA.
- Candidate graduating from all branches are eligible to apply.
- Candidates graduated/graduating in year 2019, 2020 are eligible.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have 65% in graduation.
- Candidate should have 60% in 10th and 12th.
Selection Process :
- The mode of the interview will be virtual.
- There will be three rounds :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
OverviewJoin our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in: * Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements * Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations * Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions * Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need? We would love you to have: * Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility * Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster * Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills * Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews * Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution * Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services * Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
* Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis * Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications * Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture’s criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line https://businessethicsIine.com/accenture