The Marketing Department plays a vital role in promoting the business and mission of an
organization. It serves as the face of the company, coordinating and producing all materials
representing the business. Some of the important duties that it overlooks are Defining and
managing the Brand, take up new marketing initiatives and serve as a Media Liaison.
Over the past four years, Swiggy has established itself as the leader in India in online food delivery, and is now planning to extend its strengths through various new initiatives. This role will be part of the New Initiatives Marketing team as part of the over-all Brand Marketing team at Swiggy. The role will be tasked with marketing GTM for specific new products, driving usage and brand and then scaling them across markets.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- New Product GTM Development – Developing highly impactful marketing mix for new product GTM strategies rooted in strong consumer understanding and marketing fundamentals
- Communication Development – Develop positioning for new products and coordinate with internal/external create agencies for communication development. Candidate should be able to write a comprehensive brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback when required
- Media planning and buying – For campaigns, the candidate will be coordinating with internal and external media stakeholders to identify the right media mix across ATL/BTL/Digital/Owned channels
- Agency/Vendor Management : Evaluation, onboarding, managing legal, finance and accounts processes.
- Minimum 3 years of overall work experience with minimum if 2 year of Marketing experience on ATL/BTL/Trade Marketing
- MBA from a premium Business School
- Strong language skills : written and oral
- Strong history of having brought in innovations and out-of-the-box thinking in previous roles.
- Work experience in Telecom/FMCG/E-commerce is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.