- Job Role : Associate Professional Software Engineer
- Education : Bachelor’s degree
- Branch : CS/MIS or related field
- Batch : 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
- Percentage : No Criteria
- Experience : Fresher/ Experienced
- Job Location : Bangalore, India
- Join us On Telegram
Upcoming Off Campus Drive Placement, Freshers Hiring, Campus Drives, Interns For 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch | BE/BTech/MCA/MTech | CSE/IT Jobs | Civil | Mechanical | Electrical | Electronics | MBA
Basic Qualifications :
- Candidate should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Candidate should be able to perform routine assignments.
- Candidate should have conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming.
Other Qualifications :
- Candiadate should have basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
- Candidate should have interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Candidate should have communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
- Candidate should have ability to work in a team environment.
Job Description :
- Candiadate will have to work under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Candidate will have to participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Candidate will provide input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Candidate will provide feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- will have to performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision.