Junior Research Fellow jobs in Pune for B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech at DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Quantum Technologies Pune – Apply Now
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Pune: On 01.04.2021, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Quantum Technologies Pune announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website drdo.gov.in. The application process ends on 24.05.2021
1. DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT) is constituted of young scientists to do extensive research and development in the field of Quantum Technologies viz. Quantum Computing, Quantum Communication, Quantum Sensing etc.
2. The lab has association of eminent institutes like, IIT, Central & State Universities and other leading academic institutions. Lab invites applications from candidates having strong desire to pursue research in the area of innovative technology and possessing qualifications as under, for the position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Initially, the fellowships shall be for a period of two years (which can be extendable for further two years as per rules in force).
3. The Competent Authority shall operate a panel of selected candidates for filling up the positions from both existing and likely to arise in the future as well, in the order of merit/discipline for a period of one year from the date of declaration of panel list.
1. Fellowship: JRF
2. Eligibility: B.E/B/.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronicsnelecommunication/ Insrumentation Engg. in first division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification (OR) ME/M.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronicsrrelecommunication/ Insrumentation Engg. in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
3. No of Post: 01
4. Desirable: Proficiency in Communication and DSP algorithms. Having knowledge of working in embedded system and FPGA based design. Exposure to Quantum Technologies.
5. Fellowship: JRF
6. Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Physics in first division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification (OR) Master Degree in Physics in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
7. No of Post: 01
8. Desirable: Proficiency in Lasers, Quantum Theory, Quantum Optics Having knowledge of working in experimental Quantum Optics. Exposure to Quantum Technologies recent developments progress, and technolo trends.
9. Emolument: Stipend of Rs.31000/- per month plus HRA as applicable.
28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to candidates from SC, ST and OBC(NCL)category as per Govt. rules in vogue.
1. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should appy through proper channel. They are required to submit a signed declaration (Annexure ‘II’) to the extent that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) about their application for the fellowship in DRDO and required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their CCA as per Annexure ‘Ill’ at the time of interview.
2. The Offer of fellowship is purely of temporary in nature for a limited period as per rules in vogue and does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. Those who were already awarded JRF position in any of the DRDO Laboratories/centers earlier, are not eligible to apply again.
4. Candidate need to attach the proof of CGPA to percentage conversion formula from the University/lnstitution along with the application form.
Selection Procedure :
Mode of selection shall be by Interview. The Date, time, venue and mode of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email.
How to Apply :
The duly filled-in application and self-attested copies Of educational qualifications and experience should reach. The Director, DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory-Quantum Technology, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Hall No. 1, Ground Floor. Vigyan Upakendra, DIAT Campus, Girinagar. Pune —411025, Maharashtra within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. The envelope containing application should be super scribed “Application for JRF” at the top left corner. In addition, they may send a soft copy of the application to email@example.com
Click Here to apply :