Skill required : Query Management – Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Qualifications: Any GraduationsDesignation: Management Level – New Associate
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Job Location: Chennai
About Accenture Operations : In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do? You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues. This role is aligned to our Service Desk Non-Voice Support team which is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.