Phonepe Hiring Graduate Trainee Apply now
- Collecting, aggregating and analyzing data.
- Executing quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Preparing reports which may be in the form of visualizations such as graphs, charts & dashboards; detailing the information gathered.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and solving for business issues
- Create an internal website/repository using confluence to maintain exhaustive documentation about analytics by collecting data elements
- Mapping internal processes and helping launch new initiatives
- Explore new BI tools and develop technical expertise
- Recent graduate of Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate ideas, make recommendations
- Efficient collaboration skills; able to maintain good interpersonal relationships with internal and external partners and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Technical capabilities preferred: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Parental Support
- Mobility Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Other Benefits
Apply Now :