Eligibility Criteria :
- Candiadate should have graduation in BCA, B.Sc or B.Voc.
- Candiadate graduated/graduating BCA / B.Sc in following branches are eligible to apply : Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths.
- Candiadate graduated/graduating B.Voc in CS or IT are eligible to apply.
- Candidates graduated/graduating in year 2019 ,2020 and 2021 can apply for this drive.
- Candidate should have an 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc / B. Voc.
- Candidate passing out in 2021 must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- Candidate passed out in 2019 and 2020 must not have any pending backlog.
- Candidate should not have more than 2 years of gap in academics.
- Candidate should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process.
Test Details :
- Last Date To Apply is 23rd May 2021.
- Test Date is 6th June, 2021 (Sunday).
- Interview date will be announced after test results.
Test Pattern :
- The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
About Smart Hiring Year of Passing 2021
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: Next Step Portal Registration
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
• Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
• For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers. Please note that,
TCS DOES NOT:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf