Eligibility Criteria :
- Candiates should be graduating in year 2021.
- Candiates should be graduating in Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science.
- Candiates graduating in Bachelor of Science from following branches are eligible : Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics.
- Candiates should have passed 10th and 12th Standard.
- Candiates should have 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above in graduation as applicable by the University guidelines
Other Criteria :
- Candiates should have studied atleast one subject : Core Mathematics
- Candiates having education gap more than 3 years will not be allowed
- Candiates should not have any gap in graduation.
- Candidate should be from a full-time degree course
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of selection process
- Candidate who have attended any interview in last three months are not be eligible
- Candidate should be a citizen of India or should hold a PIO or OCI card.
- If any Candiate is a citizen of Bhutan and Nepal, they need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Stipend (INR) :
- 1st year – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year – 23,000
- Online Assessment :
(Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test ( 20 minutes)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- The last date to apply is 16th May 2021
- The online test will be Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
• Last date to apply: 16th May 2021
Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
The parameters and procedure of selection solely depend upon Wipro’s discretion. Wipro is not liable to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to roll back any provisional offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet the specified conditions which are prerequisite to being boarded. Wipro also reserves the right to hold any provisional candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents etc.
Wipro shall inform the candidates of the results of the online assessment; either selection or non-selection through personal email ids or another mode of communication as provided by the respective candidates.
Wipro has not empanelled any third party for conducting recruitment drive, requisite training, collecting fees or any other processes as envisaged under this program. Also, it is to be noted that Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of this program. Likewise, only those registrations stand valid which are made at Wipro’s official recruitment website. Any communication claimed to be made on Wipro’s behalf by any third party are to be considered as misrepresentation and an attempt to defraud and therefore, the same should be ignored. Wipro does not hold any responsibility towards such unauthorized communication made or believed by any.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.